Today’s market research environment demands expertise in all facets of your project. Carbonview has recognized and created an extensive network of partners to assist in areas such as panel sampling.
We only work with those organizations we feel extend our philosophy. Whether it is that partner that provides the hard to reach respondent or a partner that provides one of our many technology components, we only work with the best. We handle the research and due diligence needed to create a combined turn-key service. Your experience is seamless and stress free.
Network of Trusted Partners
Carbonview has an extensive network of sample partnerships allowing our clients the ability to recruit most any segment of the population. To enhance targeting capabilities and increase survey sampling diversity, Carbonview also has the ability to blend together a variety of traditional online research panels along with other modes of surveying such as broad-based community sites both domestically and internationally.
Additionally, Carbonview is a leader in quality control regarding how each respondent is accepted into our survey as well as understanding their attentiveness to the survey instrument with many different controls such as pattern response checking, length of interview thresholds, technical fingerprinting, etc.
With roughly 4,000,000 unique panelists in this network, Carbonview will achieve the recruitment needed for your project.
Carbonview has pre-screened and qualified these sample partners based on the following criteria:
- Adherence to the ESOMAR 26, which lays specific guidelines for online panel recruitment and administration (http://www.esomar.org/index.php/26-questions.html )
- Quality of research data collected for projects (i.e. elimination of “speeders”, “pattern responders”, professional panelists, etc).
- Consistent demonstration of top-notch client service and project management
- Willingness to participate in ‘sample blending’ with other sample partners.
- Willingness to work with Carbonview at a partnership level regarding all aspects of the relationship inclusive of….
- Customized adherence to Carbonview’s additional sampling quality standards
- Committed partnerships at the financial level
- Integrated operational focus thus blurring the lines between organizations for long-term project.
Carbonview also works with RelevantID which supports our ‘Gatekeeper’ product. This technology allows Carbonview to blend sample as well as control/manage the process for extended measurment projects (i.e. trackers, IHUTs, etc.) assuring the person that is responding is someone that would benefit the research.